Trek in the outdoors confidently in water-friendly Teva Women’s Terra Fi Lite Strappy Sandals
This lightweight sport sandal is ready for your warm-weather activities in and out of the water. The Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I.D.E) Hydro open-toe construction helps keep your foot dry by allowing water to drain away from the sandal. Microban® Zinc protection provides a healthy foot environment by helping to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay. Get the fit you want with a three-point adjustment system and multiple nylon hook-and-loop straps. Plus, the Spider Rubber® outsole helps keep you steady on your feet with a high-level of traction… even in wet conditions.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Terra Fi Lite Strappy Sandals:
- T.I.D.E. Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain from the sandal.
- Two hook-and-loop straps provide easy adjustability.
- Environmentally-friendly Microban Zinc prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Shoc Pad™ cradles the heel and relieves foot stress, fatigue and shock.
- Non-marking Spider Rubber outsole blends high traction with durability.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Terra Fi Lite Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 ".
- Material Content: nylon upper, Microban Zinc foam footbed, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Spider Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.