Get an adjustable fit in water-friendly Teva Women’s Original Universal Strappy Sandals
Considered the world’s first sport sandal, the Original Universal will take you from the river to the pool to the walkway. The nylon webbing straps feature the Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I.D.E) Comfort technology that provides long-lasting wear. Plus, three hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit. The T.I.D.E. Hydro open-toe construction helps keep feet dry by allowing water to drain away from the sandal. A contoured, EVA footbed softly cushions from heel to toe. Stay active and confident on your feet with the Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole that offers great traction.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Original Universal Strappy Sandals:
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole offers long-wearing durability and traction.
- T.I.D.E. Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain out of the sandal.
- Hook-and-loop straps provide easy adjustability
- EVA footbed cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Original Universal Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: nylon upper, EVA footbed and midsole, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.