Teva Women’s Omnium Fishermans wrap your feet with all-purpose, all-terrain protection
A revolutionary design that doesn’t compromise comfort!
Perfect for in or out of the water, this shoe features a quick-release buckle at the instep, plus a heel tab for easy entry and exit. Feel the enhanced cushioning and stability, thanks to a soft, compression-molded EVA midsole that anatomically shapes to the contours of your foot. Microban® Zinc technology fights odor-causing bacteria, while an Encapsulated Shoc Pad™ in the heel relieves foot fatigue.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Omnium Fishermans:
- Quick-release buckle at the instep and heel allows for easy entry / exit.
- Bungee strap at the instep gives you a customized fit.
- Heel tab assists sliding the shoe on and off.
- Soft, compression molded EVA midsole maximizes cushioning and enhances stability.
- Environmentally friendly Microban Zinc prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad cradles the heel and relieves painful stress, fatigue and shock.
- Integrated toe protection provides a guard for scrapes, bumps or bruises.
- Non-marking Spider Rubber® outsole blends high friction and good durability, performing exceptionally well on wet or dry terrain.
- Quick-drying synthetic nylon upper and nylon mesh lining won’t rub or irritate your feet.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Omnium Fishermans:
- Material Content: synthetic nylon upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.