Teva Women’s Olowahu Thong Sandals with Mush technology soften your strides
Take this casual thong sandal out for a walk and find out why Teva Mush® sandals are so popular! The upper boasts the Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I.D.E) Comfort, which features sturdy, three-point thong construction with cross-over nylon webbing straps. Plus, the molded Mush® footbed feels oh-so-soft, providing cushioning and arch support while conforming to the shape of your foot. The EVA outsole with T.I.D.E Grip includes a Mush® traction pattern to help keep you steady for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Olowahu Thong Sandals:
- Nylon webbing upper is made with sturdy three-point construction for durability and a comfortable fit.
- Contoured Mush footbed delivers super-soft cushioning and arch support.
- EVA outsole with Mush pattern provides sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Olowahu Thong Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: nylon upper, Mush footbed and midsole, T.I.D.E. Grip EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.