Teva comfort engineering makes covering more terrain easier in Teva Women’s Numa Sandals
This innovatively designed sandal from Teva is sure to win rave reviews. The soft, compression-molded EVA footbed is contoured to shape of the foot for a supportive fit. Encapsulated Shoc Pad™ technology cradles your heel and absorbs shock. The synthetic upper features three-point hook-and-loop adjustability—one strap each at the forefoot, instep and heel. The removable heel strap offers extra versatility. On, you have a strappy sandal. Off, you have a slide.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Numa Sandals:
- Shoc Pad technology in the heel absorbs shock and helps reduce foot fatigue.
- Three adjustable hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit.
- Molded, contoured EVA contoured footbed supports the foot.
- Heel strap can be removed, turning the sandal into a slide.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Numa Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic upper and upper lining, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.