Wow your feet in supportive Teva Women’s Kenetic Circuit Sandals
Experience a totally comfortable and stable stride
This sandal incorporates innovative Teva Kenetic technology to enhance stability and comfort with superior arch support and excellent shock absorption. Take to the outdoors with the waterproof leather / nylon mesh upper and traction rubber outsole.
Click here to view the diagram of the Teva Kenetic Technology.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Kenetic Circuit Sandals:
- Roll bar keeps feet from rolling inward (overpronating).
- Antimicrobial treated insole helps maintain a healthy foot environment.
- Traction rubber outsole keeps you steady on your feet.
- Superior arch support helps reduce foot fatigue, allowing you to walk comfortably longer.
- Curved rocker toe and heel lift feet naturally.
- Vexicon ShocPad™ in the heel enhances shock absorption.
- Waterproof leather / nylon mesh upper enables you to weather the elements.
- Fully padded hook-and-loop straps ensure an adjustable comfort fit.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s Kenetic Circuit Sandals:
- Material Content: waterproof leather / nylon mesh upper, Dri-Tech® upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, molded plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.