Teva Women’s Jordanelle Boots — a sporty style with cozy warmth and a lightweight feel
Not all boots are created equal—not by a long shot. And this compactable, sweater-soft boot from Teva is all the proof you need. Though it is insulated to maintain foot warmth to -20 degrees, you’ll be surprised at how lightweight it is. EVA foam waterproofs the shoe and insulates to keep foot warm and dry. Enjoy the cozy, sweater feel of the lining. Seams are sealed to keep out moisture. The White Spider Rubber outsole grips the ground in wet conditions. And for packing… just fold up and go.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s Jordanelle Boots:
- Nylon outer shell with removable boot liner keeps you warm and dry to 20-below temperatures.
- EVA foam midsole provides soft, lightweight insulation for warmth and comfort.
- White spider outsole delivers great traction with each step.
- 3M Thinsulate™ Liteloft™ insulates foot and provides a cozy, sweater-like feel.
- Boots are compactable—folding down to the size of normal shoe—making it easy to pack.
- Nylon shank (shape) enhances stability and walking comfort.
Other Important Information Teva Women’s Jordanelle Boots:
- Material Content: nylon upper, nylon mesh upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.