Teva Women's Genea Lace-Up Shoes keep feet steady and comfortable with stability and shock absorption
This sporty nubuck lace-up delivers just what your feet need, whether you're on the trails or out around town. The insole is infused with Mush® cushioning that softens your steps, while a heel Shoc Pad™ absorbs walking impact. The Spider 365 rubber outsole helps keep you steady wherever you go. Women's specific last (shape) ensures a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women's Genea Lace-Up Shoes:
- Spider 365 rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your stride.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper allows moisture to evaporate quickly, helping keep feet dry.
- Mush infused insole provides soft cushioned comfort.
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel transfers the energy of impact away from the heel throughout the footbed for added spring in your step.
Other Important Information About Teva Women's Genea Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof nubuck leather upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, Mush insole, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Spider 365 rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.