Stay dry in these lightweight, waterproof Teva Women’s De La Vina Low Ankle Boots
When wet, chilly weather comes, you’ll be ready with this sleek lightweight ankle boot. It has a seam-sealed, fully waterproof leather and suede upper with a side zipper and adjustable, wraparound leather strap for a customized fit. The removable, Mush®-infused insole molds to your foot to help give you all-day comfort. Stay confident on your feet with the Spider 365™ rubber outsole that provides great traction on many surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Teva Women’s De La Vina Low Ankle Boots:
- Waterproof leather / mesh upper is seam-sealed to help keep water out, so feet stay dry.
- Mush-infused insole provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- Spider 365 rubber outsole offers traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Teva Women’s De La Vina Low Ankle Boots:
- Shaft Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather / suede upper, suede upper lining, Mush sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, Spider 365 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.