Discover the superb shock absorption in Teva Men’s Toachi 2 Hook-And-Loop Sandals
This sport sandal is built for your most adventurous outings, but it also works well for everyday wear. The soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs shock to help reduce fatigue with every step. It’s also water-friendly with the T.I.D.E Hydro Drain Frame™ technology that allows water to drain through the sandal for a drier foot environment. The environmentally-friendly, Microban® Zinc technology combats odor-causing bacteria to help keep feet fresh. Plus, the nylon upper features three hook-and-loop straps that adjust for a just-right fit. A quick-release buckle on the instep and a heel loop both assist with easy on / off. Count on great traction, thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole that works well on wet or dry terrain.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Toachi 2 Hook-And-Loop Sandals:
- T.I.D.E. Hydro Drain Frame technology allows water to drain out of the sandal for a dry foot environment.
- Environmentally-friendly, Microban Zinc technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Nylon shank provides stability and arch support.
- Shoc Pad™ cradles the heel and relieves foot stress, fatigue and shock.
- Non-marking Spider Rubber outsole blends high traction with durability.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Toachi 2 Hook And Loop Sandals:
- Material Content: nylon upper, Microban Zinc footbed, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Spider Rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.