Surround your feet in supportive cushioning with Teva Men’s Tevasphere Rally Lace-Up Shoes
Go for a rugged run or a casual walk in this high performance, lace-up training shoe. The EVA footbed cushions from heel to toe, while the EVA midsole provides shock absorption. You’ll feel more stable on the Tevasphere spherical heel that has two support pods that promote a smooth motion as you walk. The breathable, synthetic and mesh upper is quick drying for a comfortable foot environment. Take on multiple terrains with confidence on the Spider 365 Rubber™ outsole, offering sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Tevasphere Rally Lace-Up Shoes:
- Breathable synthetic and mesh upper dries quickly for a more comfortable foot environment.
- Nylon shank offers stability and arch support.
- Contoured EVA foam midsole provides shock absorption and lightweight comfort.
- Spider 365 Rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction on various terrain.
- Spherical heel with support pods promote a smooth stride.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Tevasphere Rally Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic and mesh upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, nylon shank, Spider 365 Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.