Foot-cradling Teva Men’s Terra Fi Lite Hook And Loop Sandals adjust for the fit you want
This lightweight sport sandal will provide you with all-day comfort during your favorite activities. The nylon upper features hook-and-loop straps with a three-point adjustment for the ultimate customized fit. You’ll enjoy the soft, EVA footbed that cradles and supports your foot. Plus, it’s treated with Microban® Zinc technology that helps prevent odor-causing bacteria. The soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs shock to help reduce fatigue as you walk. Stay in control with the nylon shank that helps to stabilize the foot and support the arch. The Spider Original rubber outsole provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Terra Fi Lite Hook And Loop Sandals:
- T.I.D.E. Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain out of the sandal.
- Environmentally-friendly, Microban Zinc technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Shoc Pad cradles the heel and relieves foot stress, fatigue and shock.
- Spider Original rubber outsole provides high traction in wet environments.
- Nylon shank offers arch support and stability.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Terra Fi Lite Hook And Loop Sandals:
- Material Content: nylon upper, Microban Zinc footbed, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.