Step softly and reduce impact on your feet in Teva Men’s Tanza Leather Sandals with Shoc Pad technology
This sport sandal is built with comfort in mind! Shoc Pad™ technology in the heel adds shock absorption to help reduce the impact of each step, while the Mush® infused footbed provides cushiony softness. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the Spider Original™ rubber outsole with a water-channeling lug pattern. Plus, a nylon shank adds stability to help keep you steady on your feet. Microban® antimicrobial protection in the EVA footbed promotes a healthy, odor-free foot environment. The fit of the waterproof nubuck leather upper is easy to adjust, thanks to the patented Universal Strapping System with two hook-and-loop straps over the foot and one at the heel.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Tanza Leather Sandals:
- Spider Original rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in wet and dry environments.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Shoc Pad in the heel offers enhanced shock absorption to help reduce the impact of walking.
- Nubuck leather upper with three-point strapping system adjusts with two hook-and-loop straps over the foot and one at the heel for a customized fit.
- Contoured Mush footbed delivers super-soft cushioning and arch support.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Tanza Leather Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, Microban zinc upper lining, Mush footbed and midsole, nylon shank, Spider Rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.