Get all-day support for long hikes in Teva Men's Riva eVent Lace-Up Shoes
Slip on this supportive, premium multiple-day hiking boot, and you’ll be ready to go for a hike! The Vibram® outsole ensures that you’ll have sure-footed traction, while the full-grain nubuck leather and mesh upper and eVent waterproof membrane keep your foot in a dry, comfortable environment. So whether it’s a short day hike or a multiple day excursion up to the snow level, this boot will take care of you.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men's Riva eVent Lace-Up Shoes:
- Vibram rubber outsole, with an aggressive lug design, provides superior traction and excellent grip.
- External ShocPad™ adds a bounce to your steps with enhanced shock absorption and responsive cushioning.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- EVent membrane lining provides waterproof protection without sacrificing breathability.
- Molded foam insole offers enhanced cushioning from heel to toe, providing soft, supportive relief.
- Leather lining feels so soft against skin, eliminating rubbing and irritation.
Other Important Information About Teva Men's Riva eVent Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full grain nubuck and mesh upper, eVent waterproof membrane upper lining, molded foam insole, Shoc Pad (EVA) midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.