Be sure-footed as you trek here and there in Teva Men’s Riva Mesh Lace-Up Shoes
Walk with confidence on tough terrain in this hiking shoe featuring a Vibram® rubber outsole with a lug design that provides great grip. The leather / mesh upper with the eVent® membrane lining provides breathability and wicks away moisture, so your feet stay cool and dry. As you walk, enjoy the comfortable cushioning of the removable, molded Mush®-infused insole and the shock absorption of the heel Shoc Pad™.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Riva Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Mush-infused insole provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- Vibram rubber outsole, with a lug tread design, provides sure-footed traction and excellent grip.
- Heel Shoc Pad delivers extra shock absorption to help reduce impact on the heel.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- eVent membrane lining provides waterproof protection without sacrificing breathability.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Riva Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, eVent nylon mesh upper lining, Mush sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.