Teva Men’s Riva Leather eVent Lace-Up Shoes tackle terrain with sure-footed traction and support
You’ll feel confident on your feet wherever you go in this rugged lace-up hiking shoe. The Vibram® rubber outsole delivers traction to help keep you steady from trails to sidewalks, while a nylon shank supports your stride. The full-grain leather upper is made with eVent waterproof lining , so your feet will stay comfortably dry.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Riva Leather eVent Lace-Up Shoes:
- Vibram rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Nylon shank provides support to help stabilize the foot.
- Waterproof eVent membrane promotes a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Heel Shoc Pad™ delivers extra shock absorption to help reduce impact on the heel.
- Mush-infused insole adds cushiony softness underfoot.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Riva Leather eVent Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.