Go the distance in lightweight Teva Men’s Refugio Water Shoes with an easy, collapsible design
Enjoy fun-filled days in this lightweight water shoe that’s ideal for traveling or exploring. Built to go wherever you want to, the breathable mesh and synthetic upper dries quickly, while channels in the forefoot allow water to drain from the interior for a comfortable foot environment. Walk with ease on the EVA footbed that cushions from heel to toe. The collapsible heel folds down for easy on / off, and it’s great for traveling, too! Feel confident with every step on the Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole that provides excellent traction and durability.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Refugio Water Shoes:
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole offers excellent traction and durability.
- T.I.D.E. Hydro drainage channels allow water to flow from the sandal.
- EVA footbed cushions from heel to toe for all-day comfort.
- Collapsible design allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Refugio Water Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic and mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA footbed, foam midsole, Spider Original rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.