Buckle up Teva Men’s Omnium Buckle Sandals for sure-footed traction, even on rugged terrain
You don’t have to worry about making a splash in this sporty sandal. The Spider Rubber® traction outsole is designed to grip wet and dry surfaces to help keep you confident on your feet. The quick-drying synthetic / stretch mesh upper lets water escape through multiple openings, and it has plenty of adjustability with a hook-and-loop backstrap and bungee lacing. A quick-release buckle closure on the instep strap makes the sandal easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Omnium Buckle Sandals:
- Microban® Zinc antimicrobial technology helps fight the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Spider Rubber outsole provides durability and sure-footed traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Multiple openings in the synthetic / stretch mesh upper let water drain away from your feet.
- Blended polyurethane / EVA Shoc Pad™ in the heel cup evenly transfers energy away from the heel and returns it in the forefoot for a greater spring in your step.
- Quick-release buckle closure allows for easy on / off.
- Hook-and-loop backstrap and bungee lacing offer adjustability for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Omnium Buckle Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic / stretch mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA footbed with Microban zinc, EVA midsole, Spider Original rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.