Tough terrain is no match for Teva Men’s Kimtah Mesh Lace-Up Shoes with Spider 365 rubber outsoles
Get out-of-the-box comfort in this lace-up shoe that is versatile enough to take you from everyday walking to outdoor adventures. The smart-looking, full-grain leather upper with mesh detailing is made with T.I.D.E. SEAL™ technology for waterproof comfort. The Spider 365™ rubber outsole has an aggressive lug design that grips loose ground and provides slip-resistance and traction on a variety of surfaces. You’ll stride comfortably on the soft Mush®-infused, EVA footbed, while the EVA midsole with Shoc Pad™ technology offers shock absorption and stability.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Kimtah Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Mush-infused footbed provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- Heel Shoc Pad delivers extra shock absorption to help reduce impact on the heel.
- Spider 365 rubber lugged outsole offers traction on a variety of surfaces.
- T.I.D.E. SEAL technology keeps the shoe water-resistant for stay-dry comfort.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Kimtah Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, Mush EVA footbed, EVA midsole, Shoc Pad shank, Spider 365 rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.