Stay steady on your feet with the strong grip of Teva Men’s Kimtah II WP Mesh Lace-Up Shoes
Neither rocky hills nor gravel paths will stop you in this waterproof lace-up shoe with the Spider 365™ high-traction rubber outsole. It has a deep lug tread design for a sure-footed grip on a variety of surfaces. Feet stay protected from wet conditions with the leather and mesh upper, featuring T.I.D.E. Seal membrane to help keep water out of the shoe. As you walk, enjoy the comfortable cushioning of the removable, molded Mush®-infused insole and the shock absorption of the heel Shoc Pad™.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Kimtah II WP Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Waterproof leather / mesh upper with T.I.D.E. (Teva Innovative Design Elements) Seal waterproof membrane helps keep water out so feet stay dry.
- Mush-infused insole provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- Heel Shoc Pad delivers extra shock absorption to help reduce impact on the heel.
- Spider 365 rubber outsole offers aggressive traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Kimtah II WP Mesh Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, Mush EVA footbed, EVA midsole, Shoc Pad shank, Spider 365 rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.