Slide into the cushioned comfort of Shoc Pad technology in Teva Men’s Katavi Slide Sandals
With easy on / off styling and Teva comfort technology, this rugged slide is sure to become a casual favorite! The contoured EVA footbed features a Shoc Pad™ in the heel to soften the impact of each step, and it’s infused with odor-fighting Microban® antimicrobial protection. You can count on the Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole for sure-footed traction and the nylon shank for stability. Topped with a suede and mesh upper.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Katavi Slide Sandals:
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and sure-footed traction.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Shoc Pad in the heel offers enhanced shock absorption to help reduce the impact of walking.
- EVA footbed with Microban zinc antimicrobial protection helps prevent foot odor.
- Open-toe construction allows water to escape, helping keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Katavi Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, EVA footbed with Microban, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.