Step in Teva Men’s Hurricane XLT Sandals and go with all-day cushioning and support
Lots of Teva technology went into this sporty sandal. Not only does the contoured EVA cushioning provide cushioning and support, it also has a Shoc Pad™ in the heel to absorb shock where you feel it most. Plus, the footbed is treated with Microban® for antimicrobial protection against odor. The Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole adds long-lasting traction for a more confident stride. It’s easy to get the fit you want on the nylon upper with three adjustable hook-and-loop straps—one each at the forefoot, instep and heel.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Hurricane XLT Sandals:
- Shoc Pad in the heel provides shock absorption.
- Contoured EVA footbed supports and cushions your stride.
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment on the footbed helps fight foot odor.
- T.I.D.E. (Teva Innovative Design Elements) Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain away from the foot.
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole lives up to its name with long-wearing durability and traction.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Padded heel strap feels soft against the foot.
- Three hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Hurricane XLT Sandals:
- Material Content: nylon upper, EVA footbed with Microban, EVA midsole, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.