Step in Teva Men’s Hurricane XLT Sandals and go with all-day cushioning and support
Lots of Teva technology went into this sporty sandal. Not only does the contoured EVA cushioning provide cushioning and support, it also has a Shoc Pad™ in the heel to absorb shock where you feel it most. Plus, the footbed is treated with Microban® for antimicrobial protection against odor. The Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole adds long-lasting traction for a more confident stride. It’s easy to get the fit you want on the nylon upper with three adjustable hook-and-loop straps—one each at the forefoot, instep and heel.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Hurricane XLT Sandals:
- Shoc Pad in the heel provides shock absorption.
- Contoured EVA footbed supports and cushions your stride.
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment on the footbed helps fight foot odor.
- T.I.D.E. (Teva Innovative Design Elements) Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain away from the foot.
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole lives up to its name with long-wearing durability and traction.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Padded heel strap feels soft against the foot.
- Three hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Hurricane XLT Sandals:
- Material Content: nylon upper, EVA footbed with Microban, EVA midsole, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.