Head out for adventure with sure-footed traction on any terrain in Teva Men’s Gannett Lace-Up Shoes
Whether loose gravel or slippery floors, this sporty suede / leather lace-up shoe gives you great traction with the Spider 365™ rubber outsole. It has a deep lug tread design for a sure-footed grip on a variety of surfaces. As you walk, your feet will feel comfortable on the removable, molded Mush®-infused insole that cushions your every step, while the Shoc Pad™ absorbs shock in the heel.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Gannett Lace-Up Shoes:
- Mush-infused footbed provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- Heel Shoc Pad delivers extra shock absorption to help reduce impact on the heel.
- Spider 365 rubber outsole offers traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Gannett Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / suede upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, Mush EVA footbed, EVA midsole, Spider 365 rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.