Keep feet warm when it’s cold out in Teva Men’s Bormio WP Lace-Up Boots with Thinsulate
Let the cold weather come! You’ll feel warm and dry in this lace-up boot with 3M™ Thinsulate™ which helps to keep your feet warm when it’s chilly out. Plus, the waterproof leather upper has T.I.D.E. HYDRO technology with sealed seams to help keep water out and your socks dry. Stay comfortable on the removable, molded Mush®-infused insole that cushions your every step, while the White Spider™ rubber outsole with great traction helps keep you steady on many surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Bormio WP Lace-Up Boots:
- Waterproof leather upper with T.I.D.E. (Teva Innovative Design Elements) HYDRO has sealed seams to help keep out water so feet stay dry.
- Mush-infused insole provides cushiony softness underfoot.
- 3M Thinsulate insulates your foot to keep it warm for cool conditions or high activity.
- White Spider rubber outsole remains soft and flexible in freezing temperatures while delivering sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Bormio WP Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, Mush sockliner, Mush EVA insole, EVA midsole, White Spider rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.