Teva Men’s Barracuda Sandals — make a splash in these water-friendly favorites
Teva does sandals right. This sporty style is incredibly lightweight, yet able to provide durable traction, thanks to the Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole. The featherweight feel comes from the Super Lite foam midsole. The synthetic upper offers double hook-and-loop adjustability with straps at the instep and forefoot.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Barracuda Sandals:
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole lives up to its name with long-wearing durability and traction.
- T.I.D.E. (Teva Innovative Design Elements) Hydro open-toe construction allows water to drain away from the foot.
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit.
- Super Lite foam midsole cushions your steps without weighing you down.
- Lightweight, collapsible design makes this sandal a great choice for travel.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Barracuda Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, Super Lite foam midsole, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.