Explore your surroundings effortlessly in Teva Men’s Abbet Slip-On Sandals with Shoc Pad protection
Take some of the pressure off your foot in this sporty slip-on sandal. It features the soft Shoc Pad™ technology in the heel that absorbs shock to help reduce foot fatigue. The EVA midsole brings an additional level of support and lightweight comfort. Stride with confidence on the T.I.D.E. Grip Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole that provides excellent traction and durability. The synthetic upper features a bungee closure system that provides a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Abbet Slip-On Sandals:
- Nylon shank provides stability and arch support.
- Shoc Pad cradles the heel and relieves foot stress, fatigue and shock.
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole offers long-wearing durability and traction.
- Synthetic upper has a bungee closure that adjusts for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Abbet Slip-On Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, fabric upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, Durabrasion Rubber shank and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.