Feel less impact on your feet in Teva Men’s Katavi Sandals built with Shoc Pad technology
Get the casual style you want and the comfort you need in this sporty sandal. The contoured EVA footbed features a Shoc Pad™ in the heel to soften the impact of each step, and it’s infused with odor-fighting Microban® antimicrobial protection. You can count on the Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole for sure-footed traction and the nylon shank for stability. Two hook-and-loop straps over the foot and one at the heel make it easy to adjust the suede and mesh upper for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Teva Men’s Katavi Sandals:
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and sure-footed traction.
- Nylon shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Shoc Pad in the heel offers enhanced shock absorption to help reduce the impact of walking.
- EVA footbed with Microban zinc antimicrobial protection helps prevent foot odor.
- Open-toe construction allows water to escape, helping keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Teva Men’s Katavi Sandals:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, EVA footbed with Microban, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Durabrasion Rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
By blending the best parts of both shoes and sandals, Teva created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984. Today, the company continues to invite people around the world to adopt the “strap in and go," spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the original stands for.