Feel light on your feet in Tempur-Pedic Downburst Wool Clog Slippers with MaxLite and dual-layer cushioning
Stay comfortable and warm in this clog slipper—without being weighed down. The suede and fabric upper features a cotton / polyester lining that creates a toasty environment for your foot. Enjoy the amazing, dual-layer comfort system topped by Tempur cushioning foam that conforms to your foot and helps relieve pressure underfoot. A supportive bottom layer helps absorb shock and provides rebound as you walk. Your steps will feel effortless on the lightweight and flexible MaxLite EVA outsole that also offers sure-footed traction for indoor or outdoor wear.
Features & Benefits of Tempur-Pedic Downburst Wool Clog Slippers:
- Suede and fabric upper features cotton / polyester lining for a warm, cozy foot environment.
- Tempur-Pedic® footbed offers cushioning, shock absorption and custom support by molding to your foot.
- MaxLite EVA technology provides shock absorption and a flexible, lightweight feel.
- Durable EVA outsole provides traction for indoor / outdoor wear.
Other Important Information About Tempur-Pedic Downburst Wool Clog Slippers:
- Material Content: suede / fabric upper, cotton / polyester upper lining and sockliner, Tempur foam footbed, polyurethane / latex midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.