Modern style plus lightweight cushioning and support… that’s what you get in Taryn Rose Women’s Teeta Slip-On Shoes
Get the style you want with the lightweight comfort you need in this versatile slip-on loafer! It’s built on an asymmetrical form designed by orthopedic surgeon Dr. Taryn Rose, providing full arch support to help reduce foot fatigue. Poron®, a high-density foam developed by NASA, provides long-lasting cushioning and helps relieve pressure underfoot. The upper combines leather and patent, along with a center elastic panel and elastic straps that stretch for an easy customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Taryn Rose Women’s Teeta Slip-On Shoes:
- Poron high-density foam footbed and arch support help relieve pressure points and provides durable cushioning that lasts.
- Asymmetrical shape provides support for less foot fatigue with a sleek look.
- Rubber outsole provides durability, traction and a flexible feel.
- Leather-lined leather/ patent trim upper feels soft on your foot.
Other Important Information About Taryn Rose Women’s Teeta Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / patent leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, Poron high-density foam footbed, leather midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.