Taryn Rose Women’s Kenzie Mules indulge your feet with a combination of cushioning, support and style!
This casual mule beautifully blends lightweight comfort and sleek style! It’s built on an asymmetrical platform designed by orthopedic surgeon Dr. Taryn Rose. This creates a shoe with full arch support to help reduce foot fatigue. Poron®, a high-density foam developed by NASA, provides long-lasting cushioning and helps relieve pressure underfoot. The stretch fabric upper, trimmed with leather, conforms to your foot for a great fit, while the low wedge gives you a comfortable lift.
Features & Benefits of Taryn Rose Women’s Kenzie Mules:
- Poron high-density foam footbed and arch support help relieve pressure points and provides durable cushioning that lasts.
- Asymmetrical shape provides support for less foot fatigue with a sleek look.
- Leather / rubber outsole provides durability, traction and a flexible feel.
- Stretch fabric / leather trim upper molds to the shape of your foot for a customized fit.
- Mule styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Taryn Rose Women’s Kenzie Mules:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: stretch fabric / leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, Poron high-density foam footbed, leather midsole, leather / rubber outsole.
- Care: Fabric: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry. Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.