Taryn Rose Women’s Bryan Flat Shoes — the little ballerina that could
Sacchetto (“little sock”) construction makes this ballerina flat feel like it’s handmade just for you with a soft nappa leather lining that conforms to your foot. Nappa leather also forms the upper, which features elastic bands that criss-cross and comfortably stretch over instep. The Poron® foam footbed absorbs shock and offers cushioning that lasts. Flexible rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Taryn Rose Women’s Bryan Flat Shoes:
- Sacchetto construction combines two pieces of soft leather stitched together to form the lining, which offers a custom-like feel.
- Full-length Poron foam footbed cushions from heel to toe and has memory, so it bounces back after each wear.
- Poron foam also absorbs moisture, helping to keep feet dry.
- Nappa leather upper and lining mold to the shape of your foot and wick away moisture.
- Elastic criss-cross bands over the instep stretch to fit.
- Rubber outsole provides flexibility and traction.
Other Important Information About Taryn Rose Women’s Bryan Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: nappa leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, Poron footbed, leather midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.