You’ll love the strappy look and supportive feel of Taos Women’s Deuce Slide Sandals
Every aspect of this casual, two-banded slide has been designed to maximize your comfort. From the contoured footbed that enhances support to the durable, lightweight rubber outsole that flexes easily, you’ll be feeling good on your feet. Plus, the soft suede sockliner is padded with latex cushioning for added comfort. The full-grain leather upper lets you get the fit you like with an adjustable buckle on the instep strap.
Features & Benefits of Taos Women’s Deuce Slide Sandals:
- Adjustable buckle on the instep strap allows you to customize the fit.
- Suede sockliner padded with latex cushioning feels soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Flexible, contoured cork / polyurethane footbed “hugs” the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Lightweight rubber outsole provides flexibility and durability.
Other Important Information About Taos Women’s Deuce Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, suede / latex sockliner, cork / polyurethane footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Spain.
Täos Footwear is inspired by the natural beauty and creative culture of the American Southwest. It’s a denim-friendly, active world where comfort counts as much as style. Täos offers fresh, feel-good designs that aim to surprise and delight with beautiful leathers, rich fabrics and unexpected embellishments like earthy stones, rugged buckles, playful embroidery and intricate stitching.