Merrell Women’s Merino Wool Swift Running Quarter Socks protect feet from impact while wicking away moisture
These low cut, lightweight socks are designed just for women! Anatomical merino wool cushioning provides the ultimate heel fit and forefoot comfort during high impact activities like running. Enhanced Wool Endurance E.W.E. technology integrates the highest quality natural wool fibers with high performance synthetic fibers. This hybrid yarn wicks and absorbs moisture at the same time, helping keep feet warm and dry.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Merino Wool Swift Running Quarter Socks:
- Natural wool and synthetic yarn with E.W.E. technology wicks and absorbs moisture for warm, dry and lasting comfort.
- Merino wool is known for its unparalleled softness and comfort while providing thermal and moisture control.
- Spandex elastic fiber allows socks to stretch yet retain their shape, improving the fit.
- Coolmax, a specially engineered polyester fiber, enhances breathability, moving moisture away from the skin.
- 360 degree mesh panels provide maximum ventilation.
- Reinforced heel, toe and underfoot give socks ultimate durability.
- Double-density, wrap-around cushioning helps prevent hot spots.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Merino Wool Swift Running Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 55% Tactel, 23% Duraline / polypropylene, 20% merino wool, 2% spandex / elastane.
- Care: Machine wash and dry.