Swede-O Thermoskin Knee Stabilizer boosts circulation and supports the knee to help relieve knee pain
This supportive knee brace is designed with Trioxon lining, which helps increase circulation for relief from knee pain. This patented material is clinically proven to increase skin temperature 2 to 3 degrees Fahrenheit, helping boost circulation to the knee area to alleviate knee pain caused by arthritis and other conditions. Plus, Trioxon wicks away moisture to help keep skin dry. Internal metal stays on both the medial (inside) and lateral (outside) sides of the knee offer extra support, while helping reduce friction and movement. An open patella with cushioning helps stabilize the knee while keeping the brace comfortably on the knee. Adjustable hook-and-loop straps help hold the brace in place with a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Swede-O Thermoskin Knee Stabilizer:
- Patented Trioxon lining increases skin temperature 2–3 degrees, stimulating circulation for knee pain relief and helping make tendons and muscles more flexible.
- Trioxon material also wicks moisture, helping prevent skin irritation, odor and perspiration that typically occurs with neoprene braces.
- Internal metal supports help keep the knee stable, alleviating pain associated with arthritis or degenerative disc disease.
- Hook-and-loop locking straps allow you to adjust the fit
- Open patella design with padding helps keep the knee stable and cushions the patella.
Other Important Information About Swede-O Thermoskin Knee Stabilizer:
- Material Content: nylon outer layer, rubberized middle layer, Trioxon lining.
- Care: Hand wash only in warm water. Rinse and drip dry.