Whether it’s hot or cold, Superfeet Merino Grey Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles help keep your feet at a comfortable temperature
Superfeet support meets the comfort of merino wool in these full-length insoles. A cover made of 90% merino wool provides natural moisture-wicking and temperature control—your feet will feel warm during colder weather and cool in the warmer months. The ESS® (Encapsulating Stabilizer System), a deep heel cup and biomechanically contoured shape work together to support and stabilize your feet. Plus, a layer of high-impact, closed-cell foam delivers cushioning and shock absorption to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Superfeet Merino Grey Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Merino wool cover naturally regulates temperature, helping keep your feet warm when the weather is cold and cool when it’s hot.
- Merino wool also wicks moisture away from your feet and helps prevent odor.
- High-impact, closed-cell foam repels moisture, while providing advanced shock absorption and support.
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel and absorbs shock.
- ESS (Encapsulating Stabilizer System) supports the rearfoot and midfoot areas.
- Biomechanically contoured shape delivers arch support.
Other Important Information About Superfeet Merino Grey Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: polyethylene foam, merino wool, polyester, polypropylene.