Strutz Pro-Cushioned Arch Supports support and softly cushion your arch to relieve heel, arch and ball-of-foot pain
These contoured, cushioned foam arch supports wrap around your feet, comfortably lifting fallen arches and flat feet to help reduce overpronation (foot rolls excessively inward) and inflammation of the plantar fascia (heel pain). Antimicrobial fabric treatment prevents odor-causing bacteria. Great with shoes or on bare feet!
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Feature & Benefits of Pro-Cushioned Arch Supports:
- Foam, contoured arch pad lifts fallen arches and flat feet to improve balance, control foot motion and align the body.
- Support molds to your foot over time for increased comfort.
- Compression wrap “hugs” the foot for firm arch support.
- Fabric treated with antimicrobial agent helps prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Low profile design fits in most shoes, and can also be worn barefoot.
Other Important Information About Pro-Cushioned Arch Supports:
- Material Content: foam, fabric.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and water. Rinse and air dry. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or dry clean.