Clean your shoes and fight odor-causing bacteria with SteriShoe Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer
Sweat from your feet can create a damp, smelly foot environment… yet you can’t wash most shoes. So how can you keep them clean? Sanitize them daily with the SteriShoe® sanitizer! This shoe-sanitizing device uses ultraviolet (UV) light that kills up to 99.9% of bacteria in 45 minutes, helping prevent foot odor, athlete’s foot and foot fungus that can cause thick and yellow toenails.
Note: The SteriShoe sanitizer will not eliminate fungus that is already on your nails.
Features & Benefits of SteriShoe Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer:
- Ultraviolet (UV) light helps eliminate up to 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria.
- Compression sensor requires SteriShoe to be in a shoe to turn on and automatically shuts off the device when removed from the shoe.
- Shoe bags allow you to use the product to sanitize shoes without exposing light that may be harmful to your skin and eyes.
- Sanitizing device can also be used as a shoe shaper to help maintain the shape of your shoes.
Other Important Information About SteriShoe Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer:
- Material Content: plastic.
- Made in USA.