Take a seat and stretch your back with the Stamina Seated Inversion Therapy System
Stamina makes inversion therapy as easy as sitting in a chair and leaning back. Open the leg lock system with the push-button lever, sit in the seat, and close the lever to “lock” your ankles in place. Use the padded handlebars to gently lean back to the angle of your choice, and let gravity do its work to stretch and strengthen back muscles. An adjustable tether strap ensures you won’t invert past your desired angle of inversion. The handlebars also help make it easier for you to return to a seated position.
Caution: For home use only. Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program, especially if you are over 35, pregnant or suffer from any health problem. Serious injury can occur if product is not assembled properly.
Features & Benefits of Stamina Seated Inversion Therapy System:
- Push-button lever opens and closes the leg lock system with comfortable, foam-padded ankle supports that hold your ankles in place.
- Heavy-duty steel construction frame and skid-resistant rubber floor protectors provide stability to keep you in place while inverted
- Adjustable tether strap lets the system invert to your desired ankle and helps prevent inversion beyond that angle.
- Quick-adjust footrest helps keep you stable while mounting and dismounting.
- Padded handlebars allow for easier inversion and return to seated position.
Other Important Information About Stamina Seated Inversion Therapy System:
- Tools required for assembly include 4mm, 6mm and 8mm Allen wrenches and screwdriver.
- Material Content: steel, foam, cotton, plastic, plywood, polyurethane foam, vinyl, rubber.
- Measurements: 48" x 29" x 57".
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.