Stamina InLine Traction Control System stretches and aligns your spine to help relieve back pain
Get relief from back pain with controlled stretching. Just stand behind the InLine Traction Control System with your legs against the padded support strap and your elbows behind the arm pads, then lean forward to feel a gentle stretch from your neck, along your back, and down the backs of your legs. The further you lean forward, the stronger the traction will become, yet the chest pad and handles support your body so you don’t stretch farther than is comfortable. Use regularly to maintain mobility and help relieve back pain.
Caution: For home use only. Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program, especially if you are over 35, pregnant or suffer from any health problem. Serious injury can occur if product is not assembled properly.
Features & Benefits of Stamina InLine Traction Control System:
- Traction aligns your spine to help relieve back pain and improve mobility.
- Cushioned chest pad, arm pads and handles feel comfortable on your body and help keep you from stretching too far.
- Sturdy steel frame supports individuals up to 250 lbs.
- Stand-up device with cushioned arm pads allows you to stand and lean to stretch back muscles, unlike many traction devices that require lying on the ground.
Other Important Information About Stamina InLine Traction Control System:
- Tools required for assembly include Allen wrench and wrench.
- Material Content: steel, foam, cotton, plastic, plywood, polyurethane foam, rubber.
- Measurements: 34" x 23" x 38".
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.