Stamina InLine Inversion System makes stretching your back as easy as sitting in a chair!
Stretch your back with the Stamina InLine Inversion System. Inversion uses your own body weight and gravity to stretch and strengthen back muscles. The padded, upholstered chair converts to a flat table as you lean back, so inversion is as easy as sitting in a chair. Simply sit down, place your ankles in the foam ankle pads, and lean back to invert to the angle of your choice. Grip the padded handlebars for easier inversion and return to a seated position.
Caution: For home use only. Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program, especially if you are over 35, pregnant or suffer from any health problem. Serious injury can occur if product is not assembled properly.
Features & Benefits of Stamina InLine Inversion System:
- Foam ankle pads hold your ankles in place comfortably.
- Heavy-duty steel construction frame and slip-resistant rubber floor protectors provide stability to keep you in place while inverted.
- Knee pads adjust to fit your body.
- Height adjustment beam allows you to customize the inversion system to your height.
Other Important Information About Stamina InLine Inversion System:
- Tools required for assembly include 4mm, 6mm and 8mm Allen wrenches and screwdriver.
- Material Content: steel, foam, cotton, plastic, plywood, polyurethane foam, vinyl, rubber.
- Measurements: 47.75" x 37.62" x 27.52".
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.