Stamina Ease-of-Use Instride Folding Cycle enhances your circulation with a joint-friendly workout
If you have arthritis, joint problems or poor circulation and find it challenging to exercise, just take a seat! This folding cycle has been tested and commended by the Arthritis Foundation as “Easy to Use.” Place the cycle on the floor for a leg workout or on a tabletop to exercise arms. Cycling helps boost cardiovascular health, muscle strength and enhances circulation without putting unwanted strain on joints. Adjust the tension to customize your workouts, from person to person and from legs to arms.
Caution: Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program, especially if you are over 35, have never exercised before, are pregnant or suffer from a health problem. This product is for in home use only. Not designed to support user’s weight.
Features & Benefits of Stamina Ease-of-Use Instride Folding Cycle:
- Convenient and versatile cycle can be used on the floor or the table to work out the upper body or the legs and feet.
- Ease-of-Use cycle helps improve circulation and joint mobility without putting unnecessary pressure on the joints—great for those with arthritis or joint problems.
- Adjustable tension allows you to customize your workout.
- Battery-powered electric monitor tracks workout time.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop foot straps help keep feet or hands in place on the pedals.
Other Important Information About Stamina Ease-of-Use Instride Folding Cycle:
- Material Content: steel, rubber.
- Measurements: 18" x 15" x 12 1/2".
- Weight: 6 lbs.