Get your body in motion with Spring Boost Women’s Motion Fitness Shoes!
Spring Boost footwear helps relieve plantar fasciitis and ball-of-foot pain with innovative Dorsi™ Technology. The heel sits lower than the toes, a position that helps trim and tone legs, while improving posture and blood circulation. You’ll also experience increased lower body flexibility and range of motion. The U-Control Insole System™, with the Modular Insole Program™, allows you to gradually adjust the feel of the dorsiflexion by choosing from two interchangeable insoles. The rubber outsole keeps you steady and is constructed with rounded edges for easier side-to-side movement and stability.
Click here to view the positive posture effect of Spring Boost.
Click here to view the 2 exchangeable modular insoles.
Features & Benefits of Spring Boost Women’s Motion Fitness Shoes:
- Dorsi Technology positions the heel lower than the ball of the foot, improving posture, muscle tone, blood circulation, flexibility and range of motion.
- Dorsi 0 insole provides a neutral position that feels like walking barefoot, and Dorsi 2 insole offers the optimal degree of dorsiflexion for walking, correct posture and increased muscular activity without feeling too intense.
- External midfoot TPU (thermoplastic urethane) shank and heel stabilizer provide stability and support.
- Built-in Energy Plate™ increases range of motion and conserves energy with every step.
- Lightweight EVA midsole maximizes comfort and shock absorption.
- Smooth, beveled edges in rubber outsole aid in lateral movement for optimal grip and traction.
- Mesh and synthetic leather upper offers breathability and added support.
- Speed lace system allows quick adjustment and a secure fit.
Other Important Information About Spring Boost Women’s Motion Fitness Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / air mesh upper, textile mesh upper lining, foam insole, compressed EVA midsole, TPU (thermoplastic urethane) shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.