Sportwalks Men's Carter Boots offer sure footing and adjustability in a warm, waterproof boot
Insulate your feet from cold, wintry weather
This great waterproof boot keeps out water and cold, thanks to the urethane coated leather upper lined with cozy acrylic pile. The front flap opens wide with a hook-and-loop closure, letting you slip the boot on with ease. The molded poly-foam insole provides cushioning and support, but you can also remove it to use your own thin orthotic. The TPR outsole keeps you steady on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Sportwalks Men's Carter Boots:
- Water-resistant urethane coated leather upper protects your feet from cold, wet weather.
- Warm acrylic pile upper lining wicks away moisture, promoting a healthy foot environment.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction and support.
- Comfort molded poly-foam insole can be removed and replaced with a thin orthotic.
- Metal shank supports and stabilizes the arch.
- Front flap with double-sided hook-and-loop closure allows easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Sportwalks Men's Carter Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 ¼".
- Shaft Height: 8".
- Material Content: urethane coated leather upper, acrylic pile upper lining, felt sockliner, molded poly-foam insole, fiber board midsole, metal shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.