Spira Women’s WaveWalker Walking Shoes with innovative heel spring technology maximize cushioning and minimize shock
The secret to this sporty walking shoe is patented WaveSpring® technology. A spring in the heel returns the energy of each step, helping minimize impact, foot fatigue and stress on your joints. Unlike foam or gel, the WaveSpring won’t break down over time, delivering cushioning for the life of the shoe. The combination last (shape) creates a generous fit in the forefoot, giving toes more wiggle room, yet the narrow heel helps prevent slippage. The non-marking SpiraGuard™ outsole resists slips on wet or dry surfaces. Orthotic-friendly.
Click here to view the WaveWalker Single Spring Wave Technology.
Click here to view the outsole.
Features & Benefits of Spira Women’s WaveWalker Walking Shoes:
- WaveSpring technology in the heel provides energy return and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- WaveSpring is encapsulated in a polyurethane midsole for maximum cushioning.
- Performance walking last (shape) combines a broader forefoot, higher instep and a narrow heel for a comfortable fit.
- 5mm molded EVA insole can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- SpiraGuard outsole resists slips on wet or dry surfaces and provides full contact with the ground for ultimate stability and support.
Other Important Information About Spira Women’s WaveWalker Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / polyurethane upper, mesh upper lining, Strobel III sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole with WaveSpring technology, solid elastomer outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.