Spira Women’s WaveWalker DX3 Walking Shoes maximize cushioned comfort with innovative tri-spring technology
Tri-WaveSpring® Technology gives this leather walking shoe superior shock absorption, maximizing cushioning and comfort in the heel and forefoot. The removable, compression-molded EVA foam insole adds extra cushioning. The supportive, non-marking, slip-resistant SpiraGuard™ elastomer outsole features flex grooves in the forefoot to maximize flexibility. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view the WaveWalker DX3 Triple Spring Wave Technology.
Features & Benefits of Spira Women’s WaveWalker DX3 Walking Shoes:
- Tri-WaveSpring technology, one spring on the heel and two in the forefoot, provides energy return and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- WaveSprings are encapsulated in a polyurethane midsole for maximum cushioning.
- Performance walking last (shape) combines a broader forefoot, higher instep and a narrow heel for a comfortable fit.
- 5mm molded EVA insole can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- SpiraGuard outsole resists slips on wet or dry surfaces and provides full contact with the ground for ultimate stability and support.
Other Important Information About Spira Women’s WaveWalker DX3 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, Strobel III sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole with WaveSpring technology, solid elastomer outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.