Features & Benefits of Spira Women’s Valencia Walking Shoes:
- WaveSpring technology in the heel provides energy return and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Performance walking last (shape) combines a broader forefoot, higher instep and a narrow heel for a comfortable fit.
- 5mm molded EVA insole can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically aligned forefoot grooves enhance flexibility and toe-off for an easy transition through the gait cycle.
Other Important Information About Spira Women’s Valencia Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, Strobel III sockliner, EVA insole, EVA midsole with WaveSpring technology, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
What makes Spira footwear unique is its patented WaveSpring® technology. A lightweight, stable spring in the heel and forefoot maximizes cushioning in every step while returning energy expended to the wearer. This “recycled” energy helps reduce impact on the body, minimizing foot fatigue.