Add some spring and stability to your steps in Spira Women’s Scorpius Running Shoes with WaveSpring technology
This isn’t any ordinary stability shoe. Great for walkers and runners alike, this athletic shoe features patented WaveSpring® technology. One spring in the heel and two springs in the forefoot provide unequaled cushioning, shock absorption and energy return without weighing you down. A rigid TPU shank yields midfoot support and stability. Overpronators get the support and stability they need with a wide heel platform, an extended high-density medial post and a firm thermoplastic urethane shank. The molded EVA insole may be removed to accommodate orthotics. Air mesh and synthetic leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Spira Women’s Scorpius Running Shoes:
- Newly designed WaveSprings in the forefoot and heel provide great cushioning and resilience at half the weight.
- Tri-spring configuration, one in the heel and two in the forefoot, absorbs impact and returns energy to your foot, helping to reduce foot stress and fatigue.
- Wide heel platform and high-density medial (inside) post provide support and alignment for the moderate to extreme overpronator (foot rolls inward too much).
- Firm thermoplastic urethane shank supports and stabilizes the midfoot.
- Removable, molded EVA insole accommodates orthotics.
- Dynamic Fit System™ adjusts to the instep throughout the walking or running gait cycle.
Other Important Information About Spira Women’s Scorpius Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / synthetic leather upper, EVA insole, compression-molded EVA midsole with WaveSpring, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
What makes Spira footwear unique is its patented WaveSpring® technology. A lightweight, stable spring in the heel and forefoot maximizes cushioning in every step while returning energy expended to the wearer. This “recycled” energy helps reduce impact on the body, minimizing foot fatigue.