Spira Women’s Genesis Running Shoes — energizing WaveSpring technology helps relieve foot pain
This running shoe returns energy with every step! WaveSpring™ technology features one spring in the heel and two springs in the forefoot, giving you great cushioning. This technology makes it easier to stand, walk or run than you would experience with most other midsole materials. The arch shank keeps you stable, and the air mesh upper helps you stay comfortably cool.
Click here to view the Spira WaveSpring™ Technology with Tri-Springs.
Features & Benefits of Spira Women’s Genesis Running Shoes:
- WaveSpring technology returns up to 96% of energy, providing cushioning that lasts and reducing impact forces on your body up to 20%.
- Removable molded EVA footbed accommodates custom inserts and orthotics.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides durable and dependable traction.
- Arch shank offers additional stability and support.
- Air mesh upper and lining keeps the shoe highly breathable and cool.
Other Important Information About Spira Women’s Genesis Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, air mesh upper lining, molded EVA insole, molded EVA midsole with dual WaveSpring (forefoot) and single WaveSpring (heel), rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.