Spira Men’s Valencia Walking Shoes soften the stress and impact of walking with WaveSpring technology
Put a real spring in your step with this athletic walking shoe! WaveSpring® technology in the heel offers maximum impact absorption that won’t break down, working with a stable sole platform that features heel and forefoot cushioning to help reduce foot stress and pain in your joints. The combination last (shape) creates a generous fit in the forefoot, giving toes more wiggle room, yet the narrow heel helps prevent slippage. The breathable synthetic / air mesh upper with Saddle Support Strap™ technology supports the midfoot. Anatomically aligned forefoot flex grooves enhance flexibility, promoting a more efficient toe-off. For normal arches. Orthotic-friendly.
Click here to view the Valencia Single Spring Wave Technology.
Features & Benefits of Spira Men’s Valencia Walking Shoes:
- WaveSpring technology in the heel provides energy return and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Performance walking last (shape) combines a broader forefoot, higher instep and a narrow heel for a comfortable fit.
- 5mm molded EVA insole can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically aligned forefoot grooves enhance flexibility and toe-off for an easy transition through the gait cycle.
Other Important Information About Spira Men’s Valencia Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, Strobel III sockliner, EVA insole, EVA midsole with WaveSpring technology, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.