Lightweight Spira Men’s Stinger XLT Running Shoes maximize cushioning with patented WaveSpring technology
This high-performance running shoe combines innovative WaveSpring® technology with support and a lightweight feel. The low-profile tri-spring design incorporates two independent forefoot springs and one heel spring. These lightweight, resilient stainless steel springs absorb impact and return energy with each step for maximum cushioning, helping reduce foot stress and fatigue. Molded support straps integrated into the lacing system support the midfoot and resist stretching without interfering with the breathable mesh vamp. Removable molded EVA insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Spira Men’s Stinger XLT Running Shoes:
- WaveSpring cushioning system provides maximum cushioning and helps reduce stress and fatigue on the body.
- Synthetic and air mesh upper offers breathability to help keep feet cool.
- High-abrasion rubber heel strike pad increases the durability of the outsole.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon shank adds midfoot stability.
- Grooved forefoot provides flexibility as your foot transitions through the stride.
- Removable molded EVA insole makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Other Important Information About Spira Men’s Stinger XLT Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, EVA midsole with WaveSpring Technology, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.